TOSCANA ENERGY INCOME CORPORATION
phd thesis engineering source site here historia descoberta viagra algebra problems online medical reception cover letter sample http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/how-to-write-a-thesis-essay/21/ source site https://aspirebhdd.org/health/watermellon-viagra-effects/12/ https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-cocktail-ingredients/ how to write up a legal contract https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/planned-giving-officer-resume/16/ order and chaos essay go site go to site follow research paper thesis statement example watch what is a personal reflective essay the help essay questions researching and writing dissertations in business and management evaluation topics ideas https://www.nypre.com/programs/the-best-custom-essay-writing-service/37/ essay of mice and men go to link banking resume writing service go site paper wasp extermination follow site buy term papers and essays cialis tadalafil uk Toscana Energy Income Corporation is a publicly-listed company with a mandate to invest in medium to long-life oil and natural gas assets, unitized production, and royalties for yield and capital appreciation. The company targets non-operating working interest investments in the oil and natural gas sector with reserve life indexes of more than eight years with the goal of generating eligible dividends in the range of 8% to 9% per annum. The company is run by a proven management team with strong relationships and access to deal flow that allow the team to select only investments that meet its strict criteria.
- Oil focused, looking for a 50/50 oil/gas weighting.
- Non-operated working interests, unitized interests and royalties.
- Reserve life index greater than eight years.
- Targeting 8% to 9% in eligible dividends.
- Disciplined hedging program.
- TOSCANA ENERGY ENTERS INTO AN OPTION AGREEMENT WITH i3 ENERGY PLC, AND ANNOUNCES THE ASSIGNMENT OF ITS SENIOR BANK DEBT AND SUBORDINATED NOTE AND THE RELEASE OF ITS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR END 2019 RESULTS March 30, 2020
- Toscana Energy Announces 2019 Reserves March 13, 2020
- Toscana Energy Initiates Formal Strategic Alternatives Process January 8, 2020